January 11, 2011

snow day

no school today!  i don't really know if they cancelled because of the road conditions (which really weren't that bad) or if they cancelled because of the temperature.  if it was for temperature reasons, then we might be out tomorrow.  the low in the morning is going to be 1 degree!  that's it!  just 1!

so i didn't do much today.  played on my phone, washed some dishes, did some laundry and watched phantom of the opera.  it was so good!  i had seen parts of it last christmas when i was at my sis-in-law's house.  my niece begged me to watch it with her, but i fell asleep a couple of times. it's a much better movie if you watch the whole thing!  i watched the scene with the song, "all i ask of you" 3 times!  it is a beautiful song, musically and lyrically.

while i watched phantom, smudge slept in my arms.

photo of the day
1-11-11
smudge's snow day

i promise my picture of the day won't always be smudge!  i only took pictures of him sleeping and that was because i had my phone right there with me!  if i hadn't taken this picture, i wouldn't have a photo of the day!  yikes!  i can't mess up just eleven days into it!

quote of the day:  "say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime..." line from "all i ask of you"
(i can't get that song out of my head!)

2 comments:

  1. love love love all your cute pictures of smudge!!!! : ) they make me smile big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to admit it but smudge is pretty cute! :)

    ReplyDelete