February 27, 2011

it's time for an update!

nothing exciting happened last week.  it seemed like it took forever for it to end, though!  

photo of the day
2-22-11
ethel, the squirrel
view from my classroom window
wednesday night after bible class there was a baptism.  another one of my little buddies, jacob, sat with colby and me.  at one point both little boys were sitting on my lap, and they both gave me a big hug.  jacob whispered to me, "do i give better hugs than colby?"  so cute!!!

photo of the day
2-23-11
another little friend
jacob and me
 thursday night i hosted a beauty control spa party at my house.  i really don't know why i did it since girly stuff is NOT my thing!  i don't even wash my face before i go to bed!  but my favorite part of the spa party was when we rubbed this white cream all over our mouths and let it dry.  when you wipe it off your lips feel awesome!
photo of the day
2-24-11
beauties!
me, kashia, cheryl and teresa
 friday night daryl and spencer went to a high school basketball game while colby and i stayed home.  there was NOTHING good on tv, and i didn't have anything DVRed!  ugh.  i was actually bored and too tired to go find something to do.  my head hurt anyway, and i was FREEZING so i went to bed!  right as i was about to turn my lamp off i realized i hadn't taken a picture of the day yet.  yikes!  so i grabbed my phone and snapped this:
photo of the day
2-25-11
friday night fun
ice pack on my head and 4 layers of blankets!
saturday was not exciting.  the weather was yucky, so i didn't feel like taking a road trip.  instead i did a little housework and took a nap!  totally lazy!

that night was ladies' bunco at church.  it's a once a year event where we have a big tournament.  it was fun to play with ladies of all ages!  and i actually won a prize for most baby buncos!!!!  woo hoo!

photo of the day
2-26-11
let's roll

today colby downloaded the "words with friends" app on my old iPhone.  he's now one of my opponents!  so fun!
photo of the day
2-27-11
smudgedog10

quote of the day:  "hold my earrings.  it's about to get messy in here!" ~ one of my boys at school! (that kid makes me laugh on a daily basis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment